About Jo Rayner
I have lived in Norfolk for over 10 years, I am married with two teenage step children & a number family pets.
As I learn more about myself through life experiences I have realised that to find true happiness & peace is to live life as your true authentic self. I know first hand how frustrating and exhausting both the struggle to conquer confusing health issues, have a busy career & still have time for your family. There is a solution so I'm here to help.
You might not know where to turn next
You might feel you want to give up on your dreams
You may feel overwhelmed
If you are, please hear this "you don't need to feel this way don't give up"
I have been involved in coaching for over 20 years & my passion in life has been to help individuals in fulfilling their potential , either in their life, career or helping them in managing their finances, through my financial background. I have a diploma in life coaching which was undertaken with the UK College of personal development and a member of the Association for Coaching.
In today's world that is a real challenge day to day with all the pressures that life brings.
It is important to reflect, re-evaluate, respond and have fun to what works for you to ensure you live your best life.
For me this re- evaluation has brought a huge deal of change throughout my life. From relocating from Yorkshire in my 20s to my divorce in my 30s & my career & health in my 40s. Ensuring I have the right balance around my health, my family life, & my career. Although this is a constant challenge for all of us. It's about Reflection not Perfection
Please read my client feedback to see how my coaching has helped individuals through self discovery to reach their goals. Creating change together
If you are looking for confirmation of your thoughts, or just need a plan of how you could improve your life, give me a call or email.
I look forward to meeting you.
Creating Change Together
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad.Dip.Psy C.)
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp CS).
- Member of the Association for Coaching, National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society
- 20 years experience in people development & coaching
- Various sales techniques & performance related training
- Delivering Business results
- Resource/Recruitment Management
- Change Management
- Financial Planning Certificate (1)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & practice
- Weight loss, nutrition & fitness
- Coming to terms & dealing with illness (Crohns disease)
Memberships & Professional Bodies
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of the The National Hypnotherapy Society
- Member of the The National Counselling Society