How Can I help
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”— C.G.Jung
Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious, confused, stuck or empty and can’t find a way to feel better?
Do you feel unhappy, disconnected, isolated or lost, and struggle to manage your thoughts, feelings, or reactions to things that are happening in your life?
Life can be a real challenge at times and it can be even harder when we try to deal with the pain and heartache on our own. However it doesn’t have to be this way
If you are struggling with any of the following, I am here to help you uncover, address and heal
*Stress and Anxiety
*Confidence (Low Self-Esteem and Self Worth)
*Emptiness or Sadness
*Grief and loss
*Feelings of isolation
*Drug and Alcohol issues
*Sexual, Emotional or Physical Abuse
If you don’t know what the problem is and you can’t put your finger on the exact issue then that is ok
You don’t have to know the specific reason why you feel the way you do. If you just want to feel better, then we can work together to uncover what’s really going on and what to do about it.
What is Counselling?
People look towards counselling for many reasons from anxiety, stress, depression, low self esteem and confidence, relationship issues to trauma, abuse and bereavement. Others are curious to discover more about themselves exploring and enriching their relationships and inner self.
I provide a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment, which will enable you to engage in a supportive and collaborative waythat will allow you to explore your experiences, behaviours and beliefs through a range of psychotherapeutic models.Helping you gain understanding or insight into what you are dealing with and the strength and strategies needed to overcome these
Whatever your circumstances counselling can be a way to start unlocking a new way of life, to gain self awareness empowerment and transformation
I understand that taking the first step is sometimes the most difficult so if you are looking for direction, confirmation of your thoughts or need a plan to identify how you can improve your life, please feel free to contact me for a Free 30 minute telephone consultation or take a look at the videos from my clients showing how I can help
I have my own private practice, offering Counselling, Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy along with experience supporting clients through a Domestic Abuse Charity.
Counselling can come in different formats, including:
Face to Face/FaceTime and Telephone Counselling
If you are ready to Create a Change in Your Life
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad.Dip.Psy C.)
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp CS).
- Member of the Association for Coaching, National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society
- 20 years experience in people development & coaching
- Various sales techniques & performance related training
- Delivering Business results
- Resource/Recruitment Management
- Change Management
- Financial Planning Certificate (1)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & practice
- Weight loss, nutrition & fitness
- Coming to terms & dealing with illness (Crohns disease)
Memberships & Professional Bodies
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of the The National Hypnotherapy Society
- Member of the The National Counselling Society